Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Pearl, My Friend

Oh my friend…my dear friend…

How much u r missed n remembered each day

It is this pain, this very pain of missing

I chose to avoid initially…


Avoided a few, overlooked others

Missed a few, lost contact with rest

It is this pain, this very pain of missing

I chose to avoid initially…


I longed to have a dear friend,

Searched all through in despair

I am glad, I finally stretched…

As a I found a blessing in disguise


It’s in this pearl…

I found the baby’s innocence & laughter

I found the naughtiness & assertiveness of a growing child

I found the emotional & sensitive teenager


I found the endurance & maturity of a young man

I found the sensible & loving human being

I found the Pearl…that is none other than my friend!

My Pearl, My Friend


Wow…I finally found my Pearl!

This is God’s way of sending my Pearl

My Pearl, My Friend!

My Pearl, Oh My Friend!


Who understands & empathizes

Who can listen for hours’ non stop!

Who puts up with all my cribbing

Who gave loads of contacts to continue…


My Pearl, My Friend…

Made me realize myself!

Instilled the Confidence in me,

That, I am ok…as I am!


I am glad, I found My Pearl

My Friend…

24th Sept 2008-5.15pm

No comments:

Post a Comment