Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Rembering a friend on his birthday

Thou I began the lines,

Just to make Mario’s day

But Purvi’s well written lines.

Followed by all the others talented say

Made me stop, I should say


Initially I thought it was the lack of words alone

Only to realize it was also the heaviness in heart

With salt water in my eyes, soreness in fingers

I long to write to reach to the pearl waiting on the other side


Only to say, how much You are missed !

You are remembered, in every possible way

Thou the journey began here to send a wish

Only to make everyone realize the beautiful bonding that exists


Practice makes it perfect, they say

We can keep this going, what say

Thanks to the whole group for the motivation, I say

These sweet memories will be cherished by all, what say


22nd Sept 2008- 4.15pm (poem written for Mario's b'day)

No comments:

Post a Comment