Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Angel

My Angel,

Loves me irrespective of my weaknesses

Admires me, for all my follies

Scolds me for my growth

Protects me from the harmful world


My Angel

Sacrificed one’s own life

To ensure my blissful mind

Compromised one’s needs

To satiate all my desires


My Angel

Put an end to one’s own innocence

And adjusted with my tantrums

Toiled & exhausted oneself more

To provide me a decent life


My Angel

Knows my emotions

Understands my mind

Dreams, my dream

Lives, my life


My Angel

Lives for me

Dies for me

Loves only Me

Loves not oneself at the cost of Me


My Angel

My love

My life

My World

My Guide

My Best Friend

Is none other than MY DAD!!!!

Love you, love only you & love you always….Daddy


Lots of love

Tons of kisses,

Naren & Indu, 26th sept 1.10pm (on Daddy's birthday)

No comments:

Post a Comment